Agricultural Software for Commodity Trading
Gain a Real-Time View of Positions and Exposures
To maximize profits, agriculture companies need to know their positions and exposures in real-time. As commodity prices change, they need to see exactly how this affects operating margins so they can take appropriate actions. Throughout the agriculture supply chain, real-time information must be tracked on product quality and quantity as the raw materials are transported, processed, and transported again.
The Eka Advantage for Next-Generation CTRM for Agriculture
- Manage physical contracts with various pricing methods (fixed, differential)
- Handle multiple grades of products across multiple origins
- Capture “what-if” deals and analyze complex scenarios
- Identify exposures and proactively mitigate risk
- Understand true P&L that includes delivery and storage costs, weight and quality adjustments, plus other secondary costs
Leading Solution for Smart Commodity Management
Eka’s Smart Commodity Management software platform for agriculture companies, InSight CM® - Agriculture, captures, analyzes, and manages physical trading, procurement, logistics, bulk handling, processing, risk, and compliance across softs, grains, feeds, edible oils, oilseeds, livestock, and other agriculture-based businesses while providing real-time scenario and intelligence capabilities to optimize decision making. Those companies who adopt Eka's next-generation CTRM software platform, InSight CM, will gain competitive advantage.