Base Metals Trading and Risk Software
Manage Physical Contracts and Derivatives on One Platform
The operation and profitability of mining, processing, and transporting base metals is greatly influenced by price volatility and energy costs. Companies require metals trading software that can provide real-time data to make decisions regarding buying, selling, hedging and moving metals.
The Eka Advantage for Base Metals Trading Software
- Manage both physical contracts and derivatives on one platform
- Assess your current position with real-time information
- Identify exposures and proactively mitigate risk
- Create effective hedging strategies that mitigate the effects of price volatility
- Provide everyone in your organization with a current, transparent view of all positions and exposures
Leading Base Metals Trading Software Solution
Eka’s Smart Commodity Management software platform, InSight CM®, is a comprehensive solution for managing physical trading, position, P&L, derivatives, risk, logistics, and finance across base metals, ferro alloys, steel, and scrap. The next-generation CTRM software includes all necessary support for the management of raw materials including capacity planning, flexible definitions for treatment charges (TC) and refining charges (RC), flexible pricing, and long term contract writing. The software provides real-time, enterprise-wide information and reporting for enhanced executive decision making.