ETRM for Coal Trading and Risk Management
Manage the Complete Transaction Lifecycle of Coal
There are several variables that affect the price of coal including regulatory restrictions and reserve depletion. The price is also affected during the supply chain lifecycle by product, grade, quality, and derivatives. Producers, transporters, blenders, marketers, and consumers of coal can benefit from the use of next-generation ETRM software for coal trading to manage price risks.
The Eka Advantage for Coal Trading and Risk Management
- Manage delivered product quality based on quality analysis reports, contract pricing penalties, and contract pricing rejections
- Mitigate price risk using swaps, futures, and options
- Use sophisticated analytic and visualization tools to support scenario optimization, “what-if” deals, stress testing, VaR, and other advanced risk management techniques
- Track all modes of transport including vessels, barges, rail, or truck
- Assess current position with real-time information
- Discover invisible risks with real-time P&L attribution
- Provide everyone in your organization with a real-time, transparent view of all positions and exposures across your portfolio
Leading Coal Commodity Management Software Solution
With Eka’s Smart Commodity Management software platform, InSight CM®, you can manage the full coal supply chain lifecycle. The software helps coal market participants manage delivered product quality based on quality analysis reports, contract pricing penalties, and contract pricing rejections.