Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) Software
Gain CTRM Decision Support Tools
Eka's Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software platform is an end-to-end transaction management platform suitable for a wide range of commodities in the agriculture, metals, energy, and manufacturing fields. In addition to support for commodity trading, transportation and logistics, processing, marketing, and hedging, Eka's platform includes advanced analytics and visualization that provide predictive analytics for commodity market participants.
Available on-premise or in-cloud, Eka’s CTRM can be implemented in 10-16 weeks with minimal IT investment. It provides one uniform platform across geographies, commodities, and business units. Eka is used by four of the top five global agriculture companies and supports over 70 tier one commodity companies around the world.
“Having access to the right data at the right time is key to good decision making. Eka helped us automate a four-day, manual reconciliation process into a 30 second task.” Renewable Energy Group
The Eka Advantage for CTRM Software
- Track physical inventory in real-time throughout the supply chain
- Gain real-time demand, supply, and P&L visibility across physicals and derivatives, identifying exposures and enabling timely decisions and actions
- Capture physical contracts with complex pricing features
- Maintain real-time logistics information throughout the supply chain, including multiple modes of transportation and quality reporting
- Meet all regulatory requirements including Dodd-Frank
- Analyze transactional data through the use of predictive analytics
Leading Solution for CTRM Software
Eka’s CTRM software platform provides greater control over trading, risk management, and the supply chain of commodity businesses than first-generation CTRM platforms. In addition to support for complex transactions, Eka's advanced platform provides predictive analytics, visualization, and optimization. With the ability to make better, faster, smarter decisions, Eka’s advanced analysis and reporting module gives commodity market participants a competitive advantage.