Energy Trading and Risk Management Software (ETRM)
Manage Price Volatility and Complex Supply Chains in the Energy Markets
Eka's Energy Trading and Risk Management software (ETRM) is a fully integrated multi-commodity software platform for crude and refined products, natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGL), liquefied natural gas (LNG), power, coal, and biofuels covering all aspects of a transaction lifecycle including trading, risk management, processing, scheduling, logistics, and accounting.
The Eka Advantage in ETRM
- Capture physical contracts with complex pricing features such as crack spreads, spark spreads, and formula-based deals
- Manage exchange, over-the-counter (OTC), foreign exchange (FX), and interest rate (IR) derivatives
- Shorten implementation time to gain immediate value from the solution with pre-configured workflow templates
- Use sophisticated analytic and visualization tools to support scenario optimization, “what-if” deals, stress testing, VaR, and other advanced risk management techniques
- Track transportation deals, even when receipt and delivery are on different dates
- Gain real-time demand, supply, and P&L visibility across physicals and derivatives to identify exposures
- Sort, filter, and group data as needed, then view the resulting portfolio P&L
- View real-time P&L throughout the day (flash P&L) and discover invisible risks with real-time P&L attribution
Eka’s ETRM software platform provides greater control over trading, risk management, and the supply chain of energy businesses than first-generation energy trading and risk management software. In addition to support for complex transactions, Eka's advanced platform provides predictive analytics, visualization, and optimization. With the ability to make better, faster, smarter decisions, Eka’s advanced analysis and reporting module gives energy companies a competitive advantage.
Get Started with Eka's ETRM Solution: