ETRM Software for LNG Trading and Risk
Manage Operational Challenges in Liquefaction and Regasification
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas that has been converted to liquid form for storage and transport. Although LNG is much denser than natural gas, making it cost efficient to transport over long distances, there are operational challenges involved with liquefying natural gas to LNG, transporting, and regasifying it.
The Eka Advantage for Liquefied Natural Gas Trading Software
- Manage the entire LNG lifecycle from liquefaction to regasification
- Model the input, output, costs, and losses of both liquefaction and regasification
- Assess the quality rating of a process with pricing adjustments to valuation of inventory
- Analyze positions and exposures including mark-to-market valuation, value at risk (VaR), backtesting, stress testing, and P&L
- Discover invisible risks with real-time P&L attribution
Leading Liquefied Natural Gas Trading System
Eka’s Smart Commodity Management software platform, InSight CM® - Natural Gas, manages the entire LNG lifecycle from capturing physical transactions to scheduling and tracking best available positions. The next-generation ETRM software provides a seamless process for efficient scheduling of natural gas positions that are to be liquefied and regasified. With Eka’s platform, traders, schedulers, and accountants have the real-time data needed to deliver the efficient, profitable scheduling of LNG.