Natural Gas Trading and Risk Management System
Stay Profitable by Mitigating Risk
Companies that produce, distribute, and trade natural gas need to hedge price risk to remain profitable with a natural gas trading system. To do this, they need next-generation natural gas solutions that not only transact and capture data in real-time but also provide critical business intelligence and analysis information to make optimal decisions around trade execution, position management, and scheduling.
The Eka Advantage for Natural Gas Trading and Risk
- Perform complex scheduling using real-time balance, capacity, and transportation cost data
- Support transportation netback pricing
- Assess your current position with real-time information
- Analyze positions and exposures including mark-to-market valuation, value at risk (VaR), backtesting, stress testing, and P&L
- Discover invisible risks with real-time P&L attribution
- Improve operating margins with better forecasting of the volume of natural gas coming in and out of physical plants
Leading Natural Gas Trading and Risk System
Eka’s Smart Commodity Management software platform, InSight CM®, manages the entire lifecycle of natural gas including transaction capture, scheduling, confirmations, operations, risk management, credit, and settlement. Eka's natural gas solutions support complex scheduling using real-time balance, capacity, and transportation cost data. With Eka's next-generation ETRM software platform, traders, schedulers, and accountants have the real-time data needed to deliver the efficient, profitable scheduling of physical natural gas.
Gas Scheduling Software
The scheduling and supply chains of energy products have become increasingly complex. Insight CM – Gas Scheduling software supports complex scheduling using real-time balance, capacity, and transportation cost data. The platform supports extremely complicated itineraries with multiple legs across the entire pipeline network.