Eka Kicks Off Thought Leadership Webinar Series on Smart Commodity Management
Bringing industry and commodity visionaries together to discuss the future of commodity management.
Eka Software Solutions, the leading global provider of Smart Commodity Management software solutions, today announced it will be hosting a series of five thought leadership webinars on Smart Commodity Management. The first webinar, on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, will feature guest speaker Gary Vasey, Ph.D., Partner and co-Managing Director of Commodity Technology Advisory, who will share his industry expertise in commodity trading and technology markets.
Commodity Management (CM) is rapidly changing; with an exponential increase in data, a need for faster decision making, and stronger competition, successful companies cannot rely on older, first-generation systems. Traditional CM solutions are not only expensive to deploy and upgrade, but are built on dated architecture and don’t deliver the value necessary to compete in today’s market. Eka’s next-generation Smart Commodity Management platform delivers data-driven, advanced analytics to make fact-based business decisions.
This first webinar in the 5-part series will cover:
- The must-have checklist for a next-generation Smart Commodity Management solution
- The value of managing trading, risk and supply chain with sophisticated decision making tools
- The 3 reasons why companies must upgrade their CM systems today or risk falling behind competitors
Other upcoming webinars in this series, each taking place at 11:00am EDT, include:
- Tuesday, May 20: Gaining Greater Control Over Commodity Planning and Procurement for Manufacturers
- Tuesday, June 17: The Revolution in Energy and the CM Requirements
- Tuesday, July 22: Smart Commodity Management for Agricultural Markets
- Tuesday, August 19: Overcoming Commodity Management Challenges in Metals & Mining
About Eka Software Solutions
Eka is the global leader in providing Smart Commodity Management software solutions. Eka’s analytics-driven, end-to-end Commodity Management platform enables companies to efficiently and profitably meet the challenges of complex and volatile markets.
The company’s best-of-breed solutions manage commodity trading, enterprise risk, compliance, procurement, supply chain, operations, logistics, bulk handling, processing, and decision support. Eka partners with customers to accelerate growth, increase profitability, improve operational control, and manage risks and exposures.
Eka is a team of 315 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA, serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple commodity segments.