Global Grain Conference Chooses Eka for Innovation Award
Eka earns top honors in the innovative finance category for its disruptive app-based platform that enables agri-businesses to better manage position and mitigate risks.
Eka Software Solutions, the leading global provider of digital commodity management systems, was named 2018’s best provider in the “Innovative finance” category at the biggest agriculture trade show – Global Grains, Geneva.
Eka won the award for its revolutionary Digital Commodity Management (CM) Platform that is disrupting the agriculture industry by digitizing the value chain with powerful “out of the box” apps. Driven by machine learning algorithms, these apps allow agri-businesses to manage their risk better with round the clock breach alerts and in-built chat that help traders collaborate better and maximize profits.
Eka is witnessing revolutionary growth on its Digital CM Platform with over 20 commodity businesses switching to app-based workflows. These new customers span all geographies and industries, including industry disruptors like Farmer Business Network and Indigo, co-ops like Foremost Farms and Tereos, trading operations, and government bodies like Coffee Board of India.
Eka’s powerful apps help these businesses manage trade and risk, govern quality, trace food origin and provide better services to farmers, thus empowering them to grow more with less. The app-based platform goes live in just weeks, fueling rapid business growth.
Hosted during the biggest event in the industry calendar, the Global Grain Awards recognize excellence in the global grains and oilseeds community. Entries for the award are assessed by an independent judging committee and ranked against strict award criteria.
The judges chose Eka for:
- Demonstrating strong volume of activity in the grains and oilseeds market with evidence of strong customer service
- Enabling commodity businesses to uncover new ways of managing profitability across the value chain, while retaining the ability to evolve with market dynamics and their influences
- Building an intelligent TRM platform enabling traders to better understand their position and mitigate risks
- Building a future-ready software solution
Commenting on the award, Manav Garg, CEO & Founder, Eka Software Solutions said, “We are honored to receive the 2018 Innovative Finance Award at Global Grain. It is a testament to our vision to disrupt the commodity industry, enabling it to get future ready, and a demonstration of the commitment and dedication of Eka’s team and their relentless pursuit of excellence.”
About Eka’s Digital Commodity Management Platform
Eka’s modern commodity platform is designed for commodity companies that need to flex, grow, and adapt to market forces. It is the only digital commodity management platform that breaks monolithic E/CTRM systems into bite-sized chunks of powerful apps that work across the commodity value chain, thereby enabling faster, data-powered decisions.
Eka is the global leader in providing Commodity Management solutions driven by Cloud, Blockchain, Machine Learning and Analytics. Eka’s modern Commodity Management platform enables companies to efficiently and profitably meet the challenges of complex and volatile markets.
The company’s best-of-breed solutions manage commodity trading, enterprise risk, compliance, procurement, supply chain, operations, logistics, bulk handling, processing, and decision support. Eka partners with customers to accelerate growth, increase profitability, improve operational control, and manage risks and exposures. Eka is a team of 350 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA, serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple commodity segments. Learn more at www.ekaplus.com.
Digital CM Platform Pricing and Availability
- The Digital CM Platform is now generally available for upgrades to all paying user licenses of Eka’s CTRM Solution. (See https://www.ekaplus.com/plans/)
- Individual Apps can be bought separately from the Eka App Store and can be added to any existing CTRM, ERP or Internal system.
- For additional information visit https://www.ekaplus.com/.
- To schedule a Free Demo, contact email@example.com or click here https://www.ekaplus.com/get-started .